“Going deep to go far”
In which cases should you consider individual coaching ?
- With an executive who deals with a new situation with high stakes (eg new position) or a significant change.
- When a fresh and unbiaised perspective is needed to help the coachee find new resources to unleash his full potential.
- When a step change in behaviour is needed. The coach will help the coachee devise an action plan and follow up.
Executive individual coaching : our offer
We offer a tailor-made support for your managers and executives to help them accelerate their development around specific objectives
A true “sparring partner”, the coach allows the manager to create a safe space of reflection and creativity. He helps them to better identify their talents, to develop new perspectives and to experiment new options of actions for sustainable change
A typical mission lasts 6 to 8 months with approximately 10 sessions of 90mn each, every 2 to 3 weeks. Shorter and more targeted coachings are sometimes possible, depending on the objectives
The sessions take place either face-to-face or by Skype, in French or in English, or in one of the 16 possible languages among the Beyond Performance community
Key steps in an individual executive coaching beyond performance nd Performance
Coaching kick off : 3-way meeting
Coaching final assessment
Understand context and what is at stake, propose 1 or 3 coachs
Understand what coaching is, define objectives, select the right coach for you.
Align coaching objectives and indicators between coach, coachee and his manager
Reflect, discover new insights, experiment new behaviours
Assessment vs initial objectives and indicators
Optional : mid way meeting to review progress
Which tools and approaches do we use in an executive coaching
Depending on the objectives and the context, we may propose a large diversity of tools & approaches :
- Personality tools : MBTI, DISC, Dynastrat …
- 360° profile
- Tools of systemic approach, NLP, transactional analysis, positive psychology
- Articles and videos sent by the coach to further explore a topic between 2 sessions
A few examples of situations worked on in individual executive coaching
- Onboarding with urgency, or high stakes of transformation
- Develop his/her strategic competencies
- Develop a vision for his/her department and engage his/her team
- Develop charisma, influence and his/her posture as a leader
- Become a manager coach who delegate, support & inspire
- Better manage its energy over time
- Find you own style of leadership (women leadership or leadership development or high potentials)
- Connect yourself to your identiy as leader
- Develop your leadership
- Expatriation: prepare your departure or your come back, adaptation to your new environment/position
- Reevaluate your career dynamics and evolution